Friday, January 25, 2013

Trying to set up a blogger

I am choosing to write about how I set up my blogger and all the difficultys I had to go throw in order to do so. First, it started with finding my laptop. I couldnt find it in my house to save my life. Come to find out it was in my car! Thinking things would get better now that I had found my laptop, it increasing got worse! I get my laptop and have a seat, open the laptop, go to hit the power button.... it was dead! Great, now all I can think about is where in the world  my charger is. This time I start in my car again hoping that maybe if my laptop was in there that my charger would be to... negative! So I continue to search the house looking for it, then it hits me. I took my laptop to my friends house the other day and remember not unplugging it from the wall. Well now its time to take a ride to go get the charger. I run and get the charger and come back home then finally I am able to sit down and try to make a blogger! The only problem is my laptop keeps freezing! After a couple hours of trying to make a blogger, I finally am able to make one! THANK GOD!
ON A GOOD NOTE, THIS VIDEO ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH!
CHECK IT OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Who would of thought starting an assignment would be such a pain! Especially when we can't even find the main resource!

    ReplyDelete