Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Friday through Monday


I thought I was going to walk out of class Friday, due to the lack of agreeing in the class. You can’t always get your way is what I have learned from the past couple of years and sometimes you have to give in on things that you might not want to. I thought my week was only going to get worse from there. However, my weekend ended up going as planned. I got a new truck this past week, so I spent most of my Friday riding around burning gas and showing it to my friends! Then Saturday, I went to a party that ended up being extremely big, being that there was ice all over the road! I never thought that many people would have been out. Then I thought again and remembered it was a Dinwiddie party and we do seem to do dumb stuff! Sunday was okay, but being that I had to catch up on all my homework ended up making it turn into a stressful day instead of a relaxing day. I was hoping that Monday would be a good day, until I walked into English class realizing that we had still yet to agree on a topic! It took us 2 whole class periods to agree on something, but at least that’s over with now!

NEW TRUCK!!!!!!!!
 PARTY!!!!
 

2 comments: