Monday, April 8, 2013

Mud Bog - Jessika Lester


Something I really enjoy a lot is going to mud bogs with friends. I love the sound of lifted trucks coming into the facility and their trucks look like they have just been air bushed painted or they are so muddy that you can barely see the person who is driving it and you don’t know if someone else is in the truck because it is covered in mud. The driver usually has cleared a circle big enough to see out of in front of where he/she is sitting so that he/she can see some what where to go. I attended the Good Friday Mud Bog March 29, and may I say that was a good time. I got to see a bunch of my friends that I hadn’t seen since graduating which was really nice to catch back up and then I got to see the trucks run through the mud. Which to some people it may sound stupid or boring, however it something that I love to be a part of and if I had a truck to mess up and be able to run through the mud, I would defiantly be out there trying to compete against the guys.

People may call us a bunch of "rednecks" for doing activity’s that consist of running through the mud, or some people say we have nothing better to do without lives, but the way I see it, if it makes you happy and keeps you out of trouble, do it. If people don’t like what you do, don’t worry about it. More than likely they probably wish they could do the stuff you do and as a jealousy, they hate on you for that!









1 comment:

  1. We have a lot in common, I love going to mud bogs and lifted trucks especially since I used to drive a lifted truck. I think the best part about mud bogs is looking at all the trucks and people come from all different counties to watch mud bogs. Its always fun to meet new people and catch up with people you know.

    ReplyDelete