Monday, April 8, 2013

Konna - Jessika Lester


 

By far I love horses as my favorite animals, but one animal that has truly been a blessing to me is my puppy Konna. I saw and picked out Konna when she was five weeks old and might I say I was blessed with the best dog in the world. Konna is a white Labrador retriever who is now five months old and growing like a weed. She is intelligent with knowledge that scares me sometimes because it’s almost as if she is too smart for being a puppy. When I’m not having exactly the best day, she defiantly has a way of bringing my happiness back out of me and I’m so thankful for that. Some people don’t appreciate how much a dog can change a person’s life, or they don’t believe that a four legged animal is even capable of changing a person’s life, but I for a fact know that they can.

Konna is always making me laugh whether she is playing fetch with herself, running into stuff, throwing pizza rolls up in the air and trying to catch them, tormenting the poodles we have, darting into the utility room to get in the cage to get a treat, rolling every times she lays down, or running around in circle until she can’t move no more. I can’t help but laugh every time I am with her, and I thank God that he has put her into my life.    







1 comment:

  1. Konna is the cutest thing ever! I'll have to meet her soon sometime! :))

    ReplyDelete