Friday, October 18, 2013

Taking Fall Pictures - Jessika Lester




For the past month I have been setting up, and getting children together for their fall pictures. The fall pictures consisted of a background of a tractor, orange and yellow flowers, and as cute wagon! The children were so excited to have their picture taken, or it might have been just a way for them to get out of class! I took pictures from infants to four year old. Must I say infants are extremely hard to take pictures for! But in the end the pictures turn out good after putting hard work into it! Sometimes taking pictures can be stressful when the lighting is off and you have to constantly move stuff around and if it’s not looking right you have to move stuff all around again, I can get pretty irritated! However, I always seem to pull through because I think the pictures turn out great! I am now starting to sell the pictures that I put hard work into and I really love that because I get to do what I love and get paid for it! It doesn't get much better than that! Now I have to stop writing because we are starting to come up with ideas on the next paper! God bless!  





1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful! I wish I had a talent like that!

    ReplyDelete