Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Enjoyed My Birthday - Jessika Lester


Well November 9 was my birthday and I turned 20 years old! I could not have been happier to not only have turned 20, but to have gotten the pleasure to live to 20 and I hope I have more years to come! My birthday fell on a Saturday which everyone was telling me to have a huge party, but that sounded like to much work, and a lot of cleaning up after that would have been involved so instead I skipped that and enjoyed it was my family at first... then later that night went to a friend’s house instead and had people over and just socialized and played corn hole with some great friends. They had a garage that they had stuff to do in and outside they had a burn barrel and music playing while they were throwing corn hole. I couldn't have wanted it any other way and was so thankful for how it went! The only thing that was a little disappointing was that I couldn't drive my truck to the party or get together you could call it as well, because I had lost it! That wasn't very exciting however everything else was very fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment