Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meeting JJ Lawhorn Part 2 - Jessika Lester

We were walking around and I remember feeling someone grab my arm and I then turned around seeing a cute blonde with the biggest smile on her face just smiling at me, I couldn't help but smile back at her even though I had no clue of who she was! She didn't say hi, she didn't even say hey, he response was "do you want to go backstage with Colt Ford?" I was speechless with a smile still on my face, I turned around looking at my friend who had a her eyebrows up in the air and a half grin on her face, probably still in shock of this girl asking that. I told my friend Kendall that lets follow her and see if she is for real, I thought she might have been drunk and was playing a prank but I was willing to see how it ended. On our way walking through the crowd as she is still latched to my arm, she said JJ told me to go find some pretty girls and that why she got us, which made my day! We got up to were the crowd was packed the most at because its where the country stars were about to pass and we waited there for a second with a couple other girls, I started talking to Melody ( the girl who grabbed me) and I started talking to her, finding out that this was actually JJ sister! She was the sweetest thing ever! JJ then came out and smiled at us asking if we were ready to get on the tour bus! OF COURSE! It was taking some time so I thought that maybe this wasn't really going to be happening but when he came back he pulled the line up and the cops watched us as about five girls walked under the line, my friend and I being two of them! We got on the bus and we met Colt Ford, it was an awesome experience that I am so thankful that I got to be apart of!  





A picture of Kendal and I on the Colt Ford tour bus, if you look under the TV there is the drummer for Colt Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment