Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Making JJ Lawhorn Music Video - Jessika Lester


Around a year ago from this month, I was asked to be in JJ Lawhorn's music video. That was a no brainer! Of course I wanted to go! I remember when I was asked I was extremely excited and couldn't wait to go. I messaged Professor Sweeney telling him about what I was invited to do and he gave me the okay when I had to miss class (thanks again for that). Next thing I had on my mind was what am I going to wear?! There was so much I had going on in my head but I couldn't wait till that day arrived! When the day finally came I was anxious to see how it was going to play out. When I got there I unloaded my horse, got her saddled up, rode around for a little bit and met some new people who turned into good friends. Next it was time to make the music video. We all gathered around and said what we were going to do (after every scene), until the whole thing was put together. We all said our goodbyes and took pictures together to remember this awesome event we all had encountered together and a year later we will always have this music video to look back on! Check it out! If your wondering which one I am, I am the blonde wearing the white jacket! ENJOY!!  

 JJ LAWHORN - YOU CAN TELL A MAN BY HIS TRUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment