Friday, September 20, 2013

Just some good ole girls doing what they love - Jessika Lester

Two weeks ago I was able to attend nationals which was held in Lexington, Virginia for barrel racing.... of course! Talking about a good time! I had all my rodeo friends there attending this amazing event with me and my boyfriend was finally able to come which I got him and myself a ticket for parking in a handicap spot. Oops! On with my story, I was able to set some personal records for myself and my horse! we feel into the whole there and barely missed placing, but I am determined that next time we will come out there with not just a belt buckle, but money as well! I am entered into a rodeo in Blackstone, Virginia coming up in a couple of weeks. If anyone is interested in attending a rodeo for the first time, or just to get out the house and do something its about a 45 minute ride but is well worth it! There is barrel racing, bull riding, calf roping, and tons of more interesting stuff! Here is some information if you want to check it out!



 
Hope to see y'all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment