Friday, September 27, 2013

What my weekend consisted of... photography - Jessika Lester




My favorite thing to do in the world is ride a horse. But when I’m old, I wanted to have something that I could keep forever for when I wouldn't be able to ride again so I started taking pictures so that I could always look back on the good times. After I started taking pictures of my horse and I, and getting people to take some for me, I felt as though I really had become addicted to taking pictures. I was inspired by the beauty of every picture and what I was capable of making them look like. I felt as though I might really be taking off on a great hobby that I could also make money in. When I started taking pictures for other people I was afraid they might not turn out like I planned, but the good Lord has blessed me I feel with an eye to see the beauty in any picture. People were so pleased with my work they began wanting to do more sessions with me and then I would have their family and friends want them done as well. So now I am able to do something I love and make money from it. Can you say a double plus? Here are some pictures of me, that I have done. 









1 comment:

  1. I love taking pictures too, because you can always look back on the memory's of the different things you did!

    ReplyDelete