Friday, September 13, 2013

To wrap things up with a video finally..... Jessika Lester




After my beach vactaions it was time to head down to Perry,Georgia. Before summer had kicked in I had been competeing with my horse Lover, or as her show name would be called Lover Girl to try making it into Youth World. Which is One of the highest callings for barrel racing. I got a letter saying that I had qualified for the first year ever! I was so thankful to be able to be given this oppurtunity to compete with girls all over the world. I took everything that I had learned down with me to Georgia hoping just to keep all the barrels up and have a safe run. All was well and I did end up having two very great runs and placed 55th out of 1,500 that were there trying to take home a brand new trailer that each division winner would be taking home with them. Even though I didnt place first and take home a wonderful trailer I was still happy just to have been apart of this dream! I will keep trying to make it back and hopefully only move up in my times and one day, take one of the trailers home with me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great summer and thats so cool you got to compete, that is a fantastic opportunity! I think its pretty awesome that you placed 55th out of that many people!

    ReplyDelete