Monday, February 25, 2013

Somethings I Enjoy - Jessika Lester

                                                                   

                                                                        Enjoy Life
 
Throughout my life, I have been privileged to be able to do many things in my life. I am all about riding horses, shooting guns, skim boarding, snowboarding, basically any kind of sport I am interested in! I love photography with a passion. It’s something that can express itself with no words and to me that says a lot. I enjoy doing must of these activities in the summer because it is my favorite time of the year! I love going out and laying on the beach! The warmth coming off from the sun darken my skin, with a little wind breeze hitting me is one of the best feelings!

 Just writing about this makes me wish it was summer now! I do like the snow, but I like the beach way better! To me, the beach is a place to go that relaxes the mind and the body. I honestly don’t see how people can hate the beach! I know as soon as I am finish with my last exam at Richard Bland, I will be going to the beach! Even though it’s going to be freezing I’m sure with this crazy weather we got going on, I still want to feel as though it is summer!


Skimboarding

Photograhpy!
(my brother and his fiance)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment