Monday, February 25, 2013

Summing It Up A Little - Jessika Lester



My Family Summed Up

My mom has been a big role model to me for a long time now. She knows me probably better than anyone walking on this earth. She has stood by me through thick and thin and God knows she is a VERY strong individual. I’ve seen firsthand my mom handle very difficult times, and I hope that when I’m older I take apart of her strengths in life. God really knew what he was doing when he put my mom in charge of me and I couldn’t think him enough!    

When I was born I was raised with my two older brothers, K.J. and Ryan Lester. They are two people that I look up to a lot. K.J., he has the brains of Einstein! He can fix things that I would have never thought could be fixed! If anything of mine (electronically) needs to be fixed, I know who to take it to. Ryan on the other hand, knows everything mechanically that needs to be fixed. I would say I have it made because if my cell phone breaks, I take it to KJ and if something needs to be done to my truck, I take it to Ryan!

I couldn’t have asked for better brothers to have been blessed with. Even though they get on my everlasting nerves at times, I wouldn’t want to trade them for the world. They both have specials places in my heart and I am so thankful to have them in my life today. They have taught me so much in life that I couldn’t have figured out on my own. I think about how many times and memory I’ve been able to share with them and those times are so of the best days of my life.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment