Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Photography - Jessika Lester


Photography

Photography is something that I have come to love. I started doing photography when I was about 15 years old. I couldn’t get past how much could be said in a picture without any words being said at all. I started off with a little pocket sized camera which was nice at first but I knew I could see myself going further into the photography life.

My mom saw how much I was starting to take hold onto photography and decided to help me take a big step into getting a professional camera with the lens and everything you could imagine. When I first got the camera, I couldn’t put it down. I was taking pictures of anything and everything! I really enjoy taking pictures of my horses the most. With the new camera that I got, I compared the pictures to the one I had been using before and wow did it make a big difference!

Since getting the new camera, I got a tripod as well. I love the tripod! I love looking through the lens and snapping pictures of people’s memories, that they can have and keep for a life time, but I also like to do that for myself as well! Since picking up photography I have been able to capture wedding, senior, anniversary, and maternity pictures! I hope to continue this hobby and see how far I can get with it!  





Some pictures I have taken

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, no, not this time around! But there are some other great farms we're visiting at the farm to table workshop in may! :)

    Thanks for the nice words!
    Photography Freelancing Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Jessica! I'm glad that you have a great hobby like photography. You really seem to love it and I hope it takes you really far! It's great to be doing something that you love!

    ReplyDelete